The Northern Virginia Community is pleased to announce our upcoming Submitters Conference.
God willing, it will take place at the Dulles Hilton, located near the Washington Dulles International Airport from July 27th – July 29th. Further details will be released soon.
Guidelines and Information
Click here for the Submitters Conference Information and Guidelines
Preliminary Registration Information:
- Conference Registration fee to cover ballroom, meals, and service fees as follows:
- Early Registrations done before May 15, 2018: $100 per adult, $80 for children 5-12, Free for children under 5
- Registrations made on or after May 15, 2018: $120 per adult, $85 for children 5-12, Free for children under 5
- Nightly room rate: $104 plus tax for up to 4 occupants per room. Buffet breakfast included for 2. Breakfast for the 3rd and 4th occupants priced at $10 per person plus tax
- For those extending their stay, the above nightly rates are offered for 2 nights before and 2 nights after the conference, subject to availability
- Complimentary Basic WiFi provided in the general session room
- Complimentary WiFi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Airport Shuttle to/from Washington Dulles International Airport
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary Shuttle Service to restaurants within a three (3) mile radius of the hotel
- Complimentary 24 hour Technology Lobby Lounge with Mac and PC computers, printers, and Internet
- Complimentary state of the art work out facility
- Complimentary indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us using one of the following options:
Please visit SubmittersConference.org later for further information.